On 23 and 24 March 2022, the RE-SAMPLE Consortium met to celebrate the advancements of the first year of the project and to dive into the next six months. The project was introduced to the Advisory Board in presence of the whole consortium. Two important workshops took place: one on end-users involvement and the second on developing the virtual companionship programme. RE-SAMPLE also released a new lecture on SROI (Social Return on Ivestment) and a lecture on COPD as a disease.
Thursday 28 April 2022
More recent news
- Wed 13 Sep 2023New Re-SAMPLE publication: artificial intelligence in systematic reviews
- Wed 26 Apr 2023The workload of manual data collection and End-user Walkthroughs summary: new paper and video from RRD
- Fri 31 Mar 2023Year 2 Project Consortium meeting
- Thu 30 Mar 2023RE-SAMPLE PhD students promoted e-Health technology at Girls' Day 2023
- Fri 11 Nov 2022New RE-SAMPLE publication: a novel approach in cybersecutiry