On 23 and 24 March 2022, the RE-SAMPLE Consortium met to celebrate the advancements of the first year of the project and to dive into the next six months. The project was introduced to the Advisory Board in presence of the whole consortium. Two important workshops took place: one on end-users involvement and the second on developing the virtual companionship programme. RE-SAMPLE also released a new lecture on SROI (Social Return on Ivestment) and a lecture on COPD as a disease.
Thursday 28 April 2022
More recent news
- Thu 3 Feb 2022First RE-SAMPLE Publication
- Thu 3 Feb 2022RE-SAMPLE PhD students at the Netherlands Respiratory Society 13th Young Investigator Symposium
- Wed 22 Dec 2021RE-SAMPLE patient survey
- Tue 19 Oct 2021Month 6 Project Consortium meeting
- Wed 4 Aug 2021Green light for the RE-SAMPLE cohort study